If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business — Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Insurance advice and recommendations for your new business also.
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!